CBY: A Man's Health
CBY: A Man's Health
Protein foods such as: Pork. red meat, eggs, cheese. chicken, and shellfish, as well as other products that come from animals produce a tightness or tension in the body. This tension reduces flexibility and restricts the proper flow of energy through the chakras (energy centers) and cells of the body. It makes it harder to relax. Meat makes the liver work 3 times as much.
Pesticide and herbicide chemicals and cancer-causing hormones are placed in the livestock feed.
- "A License To Kill" http://www.jt.wholefoodfarmacy.com/2005/ga_home.asp
- “Diet For A New America” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJa3E_zXrCo
- "Fast Food Nation": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5hA3PN0uic
- “Meet Your Meat: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2273569508770398194#
- Google: Meat Glue: What It Is, And What You Should Know
If you do eat meat, follow it up with a fresh salad or fresh fruit. Meat is acid forming and fruit and green leafy vegetables such as green leaf lettuce are alkaline forming.Vegetarian Food Sources For Protein: There. are many cultures around the world that do not sustain themselves on a high animal protein diet. However they are not protein deficient and have less occurrence of osteoporosis. Protein is necessary for the sustenance of life. Protein is used for growth and repair.
- Fruit: ......................Apricots, avocados, bananas, cherries, dates. figs. grapes, papayas. tomato
- Vegetable:...............Asparagus. broccoli, Brussels sprouts. cauliflower, okra, olives
- Grain:.....................Amaranth Brown rice. millet, oatmeal, quinoa, whole wheat, tortillas
- Legumes & Seeds:All dry beans, lentil, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, sm. red beans, small white beans,
- Herbs:......................Alfalfa. spirulina. sun chlorella
- Sea Vegetable:.........Arame. kombu (reduces some of the gas-inducing qualities of beans), Nori, Wakame,
A MAN'S HEALTH
(On Substance Abuse)..."If it is in your bloodstream it is now in your testicles. So when you manufacture sperm, the sperm which is the new life of you that will go on after you are dead. you have already sentenced your babies to death before they are even born into the world. Do you see why ignorance is a curse?" .... HTGBTG MLF
SANDWHICH: "DLT" Dulse, Green Lettuce, Avocado & Tomato on Whole Wheat Bun
Several studies have implied that fathers who smoke have abnormal sperm that may result in miscarriages, birth defects, low birth weight babies or stillbirths. The more frequently one smoked, the more increase the number of birth deformities. Babies of smokers tend to be more fragile and have a greater risk of behavioral and learning difficulties later on in life. Children born in families where the father is a heavy drinker of alcoholic beverages, suffer psychological damage. These children feel insecure and unloved, because of the unpredictable behavior of the mother or father.
The husband should have his physician make a thorough examination, to make certain he is not suffering from any infectious or inheritable form of disease, or from any condition, mental or physical, which would indicate that he should not father a child.
Referrence information from: "How To Create The Perfect Baby"
WRAPS/BURRITOS: Avocado, Sm Red Beans, Green Leaf Lettuce, Rice Cheedar Cheese, Brown Rice, Orange Slices
SMOOTHIE: "Spicey Dark Chocolate Almond" (rice or almond milk), Banana, Strawberry, Sunflower Seed Butter, Wheat germ, Ginger, Honey, Molasses, Almond extract, Spirulina, Nutmeg, Orange Slices
Traditional Herbs For Male Reproduction Organs:
- [_] Gingko
- [_] Nettles
- [_] Dandelion
- [_] Sarsaparilla
- [_] Ginseng
Traditional Minerals For Male Reproduction Organs:
- [_] Selenium*: Antioxidant, balances immune, system, lymph glands, for pancreas function, prevention of heart-cardiovascular disease, reduces reoccurrence, of cancers: prostate 69%, colon-rectal 64%, lung 34%. Asparagus3, barley, brewer’s yeast, broccoli, brown rice, garlic139, blackstrap molasses, oats57, onion79, seeds, whole grains.
- [_] Zinc*: Important in prostate gland function & growth of the reproductive organs. Legumes, whole grains,brewer’s yeast, pumpkin. seeds, sunflower seeds. Zinc is lowered by kidney disease, cirrhosis of the liver, diabetes, & fiber.
- (* HIV+: nutrients for management)
Nutritionist have indicated that people in developed countries are getting too much protein. When the diet contains more protein than necessary, it can be damaging to your health. Excess protein is broken down in the liver and excreted through the kidneys, causing the kidneys to work harder and excrete more water. Frequent urination causes elimination of important minerals such as Calcium. High intake of animal protein leads to increased risk of individuals developing osteoprosis.
Testicle Glands: Makes the ...
Estrogen: hormone responsible for development of female sexual characteristics.
Testosterone: Male hormone which causes penis, testicles, & scrotum to grow larger, causes larynx to grow larger changing voice. Makes pubic hair, chest, face, back, & underarm hair.
Semen: Gives sperm energy to swim
Sperm: Semen & sperm are ejaculated from the penis. Sperm fertilizes the woman’s (ovum) egg. Millions of sperm are made everyday
Prostate gland: Produces mineral rich fluid that becomes part of semen to nourish & enhance sperm. The nutritional mineral Zinc concentrates most in the prostate area. It’s located under the bladder & in front of rectum. During ejaculation it contracts & tightens squeezing on the vas deferens to push semen & sperm into the urethra. A tea-spoon of semen is ejaculated in 3-4 spurts.
Reference Material & Recommended Reading For Class:
Sperm And Thoughts“The sperm is not fathered by the act of sexual intercourse alone. The sperm is fathered by the thought that is present in the brain that empowers the sperm and becomes the force in the head of the sperm that will finally germinate and fertilize the egg. So you can’t walk around mindless and produce mental giants though it happens accidentally. But if you think about what you are and who you are, you can do it every time. There ain’t no missing. In the condition that we’re in we don’t want to hit and miss. Referrence from: HTGBTG